Тема: Who has experience with SCN Coding !!!

Показано с 1 по 5 из 5

Новичок
    Регистрация 28.11.2018
    Сообщений 17
    Репутация 0
    0 0
    0 0

Who has experience with SCN Coding !!!

Greetings to all! Who can tell me if there is a page where they explain about the SCN configuration since it is a topic that I would like to learn !!!! Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Donator
    Регистрация 16.10.2015
    Адрес London
    Сообщений 107
    Репутация 54
    54 78
    0 0

Lets speak about exactly situation. You question sounds like "I gona go for shopping, how much money I do need"
    Come on mate
    Yes it is possible SCN configuration online or offline, there are so many choices.
    Новичок
    Регистрация 28.11.2018
    Сообщений 17
    Репутация 0
    0 0
    0 0

Lets speak about exactly situation. You question sounds like "I gona go for shopping, how much money I do need"
    Come on mate
    Yes it is possible SCN configuration online or offline, there are so many choices.
    Regards!! For example ME9.7 that is bought in the US and the car is German and we have problems with emissions ...
    I ask the following is not a workshop manual to know what parameters I have to modify?

All offline!
    Donator
    Регистрация 16.10.2015
    Адрес London
    Сообщений 107
    Репутация 54
    54 78
    0 0

In this case the best is to use online Xentry account and do SCN coding. If it isn't possible, then use Vediamo, copy and transfer SCN from previous to new ecu. If old ecu missing or damaged, then need play manually looking for necessary settings. By my opinion the best is Vediamo for this job.
    Новичок
    Регистрация 28.11.2018
    Сообщений 17
    Репутация 0
    0 0
    0 0

Thumbs up

In this case the best is to use online Xentry account and do SCN coding. If it isn't possible, then use Vediamo, copy and transfer SCN from previous to new ecu. If old ecu missing or damaged, then need play manually looking for necessary settings. By my opinion the best is Vediamo for this job.

Thanks for your answer!!!
    Now it's time to see where AVDI sticks the SCN transfer?
    Keep learning about this !!!!

Информация о теме

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему

Эту тему просматривают: 1 (пользователей: 0 , гостей: 1)

Ваши права